Everybody loves a good confession. For better or worse, there’s just something satisfying about the admission of a long-held secret — well, sometimes, anyway. Join us at our next Fireside as six storytellers share their stories of confessing, being confessed to, or — maybe we’ll hear a fresh, juicy confession right on stage? Come find out, this is gonna be good.
Emily Epstein White
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Doors 7:30 p.m. Show at 8 p.m.
Admission is $15
The SF Institute of Possibility
3359 Cesar Chavez St. @ Mission, San Francisco
Fireside is a monthly storytelling series, usually taking place the first Wednesday of every month in SF. Come watch at least six storytellers tell 10-minute true stories on a particular theme, without the aid of notes or a script, keeping the art of storytelling alive.
UPCOMING FIRESIDE EVENTS:
- July 29, 2015 – Confessions
- September 9, 2015 – Storyteller’s Choice
- October 7, 2015 – Saved The Day
- November 4, 2015 – Seemed Like a Good Idea At The Time
- December 2, 2015 – Mind. Blown.
- January 6, 2016 – Spectacular Injuries